- RSuite is being licensed and used by more and more organizations that publish but would not be considered a traditional publisher.
- RSuite continually was touted by our clients as their publishing automation tool that significantly decreased their production timelines.
RSuite CMS, a leading publishing automation and multi-channel publishing content management solution announced today version 4.1. RSuite 4.1 provides an extensive use of templates to drive efficiencies into the book publishing process. The pre-configured environment allows book publishers to realize their goal of multi-channel publishing by simply utilizing the free Microsoft Word templates to automatically generate XML, ePub, PDF, and other outputs. In addition the out-of-the-box workflow plugin instantly allows for editorial and production staff to begin to organize, execute, and report on the entire production process. Managers can now monitor and report on the status of their production process by personalizing the RSuite dashboard.
“Our clients report that on average they are able to reduce their production time by 50% by leveraging the automation tools in RSuite” stated Christopher Hill, vice president, product management at RSI Content Solutions. “That is an amazing statistic when you think about how much more capacity a publisher will now have to produce new products in both print and electronic formats.”
Key enhancements to RSuite include:
- Microsoft Word book template library to standardize author and editorial submissions
- Automate transformations to PDF, ePub, HTML, XML, and InDesgin
- Pre-configured editorial and production workflows can be setup in a matter of minutes
- Manage and monitor entire production process through dynamic reporting and customizable dashboard
“RSuite has made the sky the limit on what Human Kinetics can automate. In two and a half years, we’ve automated our e-book production, our print book production, and website content” stated Steven Calderwood, director, content engineering and digital delivery. "Recently, we’ve leveraged RSuite to reduce the time to updating prices in our marketing catalogs from 10 hours to just a couple of minutes.”
RSuite CMS provides the ability to automate the full life-cycle of content and asset management for publishers, technical publishers, government agencies, and organizations who need multi-channel publishing. Whether your company publishes books, journals, standards, magazines, technical publications, reference material, or marketing material, businesses can leverage RSuite’s ability to be up and running in days while expanding and scaling RSuite's automation at their own pace. Because RSuite provides publishers with the automation required to meet today’s multi-channel publishing requirements, our clients experience an average reduction in production time of 50%. For more information, please visit www.rsuitecms.com.