Implementing XML-Early Workflow Allows Publisher to Respond to Market NeedsHuman Kinetics leads the world in providing information related to physical activity. That information takes many forms: textbooks and their ancillaries, consumer books and journals, online courses, software, and audiovisual products. Human Kinetics recently licensed RSuite CMS.
RSuite CMS will deliver several business benefits to Human Kinetics, including the ability to
- reuse content components across its many publishing pipelines
- integrate information across business systems
- streamline publishing workflows
"Human Kinetics selected RSuite CMS as the central repository to store content, related assets, and metadata. RSuite will provide improved search and discovery of content for reuse and provide the underlying structure to automate the creation of both print and digital products.”
- Christopher Hill, VP of product management at Really Strategies, Inc.
“Finding an easy way to implement an early-XML workflow allows us to achieve a single-source multi-channel publishing workflow. Our organization’s digital publishing strategy depends on having tools in place that allow us to be nimble and respond to market demands.”
- Holly Gilly, vice president of product development at Human Kinetics.
Want to learn how RSuite can transform your publishing organization? Click the button below: